Sunday 22 September 2013

Getting Fit With YouTube - Beginners Workouts

Hi Everyone,

Nothing beats getting out to into the great outdoors and going for a wall however this is not always possible, especially when you are a busy mum! Over the last couple of months I have been doing walking workouts on You Tube. Walking workouts a fantastic for beginners, they are simple (no complicated moves), you can do these workouts in the privacy of your own home, they cater to different abilities and they are FREE! I recommend starting from the one mile (1.6 "ish" km) and working your way up to the 2, 3, 4 and 5 mile workouts when you feel comfortable to do so.




Here are some links to my favourite walking workouts on You Tube:
Exercise TV/Start walking at home 1 mile with Leslie Sansone
Exercise TV / Start walking at home 2 miles with Leslie Sansone
Exercise TV / Start walking at home 3 miles with Leslie Sansone
Leslie Sansone: 4 Mile Power Walk
Walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone - 5 Mile Advance Walk - Walk At Home

I am currently doing the 5 mile walk with an added job its the perfect "beginner" step in my goal to  start running.

2 comments:

  1. Even without being a mum, I find it hard to get out and do exercise! I haven't tried any of the workouts you've listed here, but there's a great channel on Youtube called Blogilates, it's mostly pilates, but with a twist. I find it great for when I need to work out, but don't really want to do cardio or running. There are so many workouts on there, I never get bored!

    Christina | Passion Obsession - Currently hosting a beauty hamper giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new fitness video ideas! My gym doesn't offer classes and I'm too cheap to pay for them so youtube is always the answer! I

    ReplyDelete