Sunday 22 September 2013

One Hot Mum

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kim, I am 24 and a mum to a beautiful 4 year old girl! My daughter was born in March 2009 via caesarean section. 2 months after my daughter’s birth I was diagnosed with post natal depression.


I have had issues with my body for as long as I can remember. In high school although I was a very normal NZ size 8-10, I was constantly going on crash diets and was never happy with my body.
At 19 I found myself pregnant with my first child. Like I said after my daughter’s birth I developed postnatal depression, and although I had a very mild case I ended up gaining over 25kg!

Over the last 4 years I have gone on many diets, each time I started a diet I would say to myself "this is the diet that is going to change my life" ... but I would always fall back into my old eating and sitting on the couch habits.

 Last year in 2012 I joined a gym and started eating reasonable well, I ended up losing 10kg! However in March 2013 this year I gave up. I had fallen back into my bad eating habits and started going to the gym less and less.

Today is the 22nd of September 2013, I am currently 85kg. My goal is to lose 25kg and become One Hot Mum! I am going to document my journey every step of the way in hopes that it will give other people in a similar situation to mine the motivation to lose weight and be healthy and become

... And by One Hot Mum, I don't just mean the physical transformation as for me it was also be a mental/emotional transformation. I want my confidence back!!!!

 On this blog I am going to share with you everything! The amount of weight I lose, what I eat, my exercise, my thoughts/emotions, tips and tricks and recipes!

Here I am now at my current weight of 85kg!



Now that's enough from me today, I look fowared to sharing my weight loss journey with you!!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Kim I love your New blog!!! It's so exciting! I Definitely can't wait to see the changes your going to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your motivation and outlook! I wish you the best of luck on your journey. I started my blog over two years ago because I wanted to lose weight, get in shape and keep myself motivated. It's really helped me to stay motivated and accountable to "someone." I hope you find the results you're looking for!

    ReplyDelete